Airtel balance transfer code: Bharti Airtel Limited is an 🇮🇳 Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa. Airtel provides GSM, 3G, and 4G LTE 📱mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel is also testing VoLTE technology across five cities in India and should roll out the technology towards the end of 2017. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world🌍 with 400 million subscribers.
What is Airtel Balance Transfer?
Airtel Balance transfer is the way which you can transfer your main balance or internet data with your friend and family. Also if you want to divide the balance between your different Airtel mobiles then you can also do that. This is a very easy and simple process but most of the people do not know about that as they never heard or forget the Code to transfer balance.
If you also want to know about balance transfer stick with this post and follow the procedure, all you have to do is follow some steps. So let’s begin.
Read also: Ways to block a number in android
Points to consider for balance transfer
- You can transfer balance and data only between Airtel to Airtel.
- The number sending the data should be 3 months old and the number receiving should be 1 month old.
- You can only transfer Rs 5 to Rs 40 at once, and you also be charged some amount for using this service usually Rs 1.
- You use this service 5 times a day and 150 times in a month.
How To Transfer Balance
- Open up the Dial Screen on the device from you want to send the balance.
- Dial *141# on the device.
- Now you will get many options like Share Talktime, Take Adv Internet, Take, Adv Talktime, Auto Credit, Ask Talktime, Poke Call, Call me back SMS.
- You have to select the Share Talk time So, press 1 and dial.
- Now it will ask you for other information like mobile number etc fill them and press enter.
- You are good to go. You Successfully initiated Airtel Balance Transfer from your device.
So, guys, this was the way to transfer balance from your device if you face any problem while this process comment down below
Have a Nice Day 😇